Metz scooter finally allowed in Germany!
The moover from Metz is the first permitted "Made in Germany" electric scooter for public roads and bike paths. Electric micro-mobility is space-saving and protects resources. Become part of this change and experience the new freedom!
Who is allowed to drive?
- Requirement of the driver.
- At least 15 years old
- Moped certificate
- Insurance cover necessary (at least liability insurances) 35,70 EUR/ year
- No helmet required (but recommended)
Where can I drive?
- General: Extension to selected traffic areas reserved for a bicycle
- You are allowed to drive on bike paths (in Germany: only with insurance cover and moped certificate)
- You are allowed to drive on the streets (in Germany: only with insurance cover and moped certificate)
- Traffic areas were selected that will continue to apply to the eKFV in the future.
If there is no bike path, you can drive on lanes or in traffic-calmed sectors.
Where can I park my moover?
- Regulation for the parking of light moped vehicles does not apply to the Metz moover!
- You can park your moover like your bike.
- Therefore it is generally possible to park on sidewalks and in pedestrian zones